Intello Labs is India’s most awarded Agri-tech start-up. Our vision is to bring complete transparency in the food and agri supply chain. We aim to achieve this by digitizing food quality by leveraging cutting-edge advancements in AI, Computer Vision, and IoT.
We are working with various industries such as food retail, food processing, commodity traders providing them tools to assess and track quality across their processes. This helps them make better procurement, storage, and usage decisions leading to the right price and reduced wastage.
Intello Labs is on a supersonic growth path and we are currently looking for someone who is a generalist and go-to person with great business acumen. This role is quite a core at Intello Labs and requires close work with the CEO along with respective business heads to achieve short-term and long-term strategic objectives. The ideal candidate should have abilities in business acumen, strategy formulation, finance, data analysis, project management & team working.
- Drive strategic initiatives for the organization in line with the gaps identified through strong process & governance
- Work closely with CEO and Business heads to assist & coordinate on the strategic initiatives
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Conduct discussions with CXOs / Senior Executives and come up with specific insights and actions plans needed to drive business improvements
- Support decisions making with fact-based data analysis, discussions with senior management to enable timely decisions
- Coordinate with Cross-Functional teams to ensure projects are delivered on time with NPS being at the highest level
- Monitor tasks delegated by the CEO to ensure that the task is achieved to agreed deadlines
- External & Internal interface on behalf of CEO - Helping business heads with client presentations, CEO with Investor presentations, Investor meetings
- Assisting teams to solve pressing Operational and Key Accounts Management challenges, which may require immediate support.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Project Management, Strategy Consulting
- Engineering from top tier 1 college/MBA from a Top Tier B school with 2+ years of significant experience in management consulting.
- Prior experience working with management consulting firms like McKinsey, BCG, Bain, or Big4 is a must