Make a difference – to the world and your career.
Intello Labs is reimaging the fight against food loss. We were founded in June 2016 by IIT Bombay and MDI alumni. Today, we are spread across India, the United States, Sweden, and Singapore.
One of the most awarded startups in Asia, we use the power of computer vision, machine, and deep learning, and IoT to digitize food quality processes. We strive to be the gold standard for food quality assessment across global supply chains.
Our AI-based tools bridge the gaps in assessing, recording, and tracking quality for growers, shippers, packers, traders, wholesalers, retailers, and food services. We are backed and funded by Omnivore,
Nexus Venture Partners, Saama Capital, Singapore-based accelerator GROW, and US-Based SVG Ventures THRIVE. Our clientele includes some of the biggest international names in fresh produce.
Our diversely talented and 250+ strong workforce includes passionate people from top global institutes,
including IIT’s, IIM’s, NYU Stern and other top B-schools. If you’re passionate about innovative
technologies and cracking global, fundamental issues, we invite you to join us.
To participate in the execution, verification and contribute in documentation of test
plans for the Mobile app, Web applications in Intello labs. Should be able to execute and innovate in day to day testing which includes automation, stress testing, multi device testing, bug tracking and reporting.
Key Responsibilities / Duties :
● Design and execute manual and automation test cases.
● Develop frameworks for automation testing.
● Design automation regression suit.
● Debug the scripts and maintain regression suit in running condition.
● Manage and report issues from the various test phases.
● Review test artifacts and maintain required logs.
● Seek to clarify and clearly communicate issues or problems.
● Participate in the pre /post deployment tests.
● Provide required information to the team facilitating business decision making
● Should be able to manage multiple projects and capacity to work in highly dynamic
environment is a must.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
● Minimum three year experience on manual and automated testing.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
● Knowledge of the multi device and stress testing is preferred.
● Strong experience in mobile app testing.
● Previous Agile/ScrumTeam experience is preferred.
● Exposure in development/scripting skills in common languages like JAVA, PERL, C++, etc.
● Exposure to any of automated testing tools like Selenium,, Rational Robot, etc.
● Exposure to do stress testing like Jmeter.
● Must be flexible,independent and self-motivated.
Skills/Other Personal Attributes Required.
● Strong analytical skills a must.
● A forward thinking mindset with a strong interest in quality assurance.
● Excellent written and verbal skills.
● Ability to communicate effectively.
Formal Education : (minimum requirements to perform job duties)
A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline and at least three years of work experience in software quality assurance.