Lead - Data Sciences Responsibilities: -
- Designing and developing statistical models and applications fitting to business requirements.
- Study and transform data science prototypes.
- Perform data mining, pattern recognition, statistical analysis using large structured and unstructured data including time-series, device data, image, documents, etc.
- Perform statistical analysis and fine-tuning using test results.
- Living ABB's core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Your background :
Understanding and practical skills preferably in the following: -
- Proven experience as a Machine Learning, Statistics, Deep Learning, Recommendation system (Prescriptive analytics), Neural Networks and NLP.
- Strong understanding of statistical modelling and its applications to solve business requirements.
- Conceptual understanding of various modelling techniques and Pros & Cons for the approaches.
- Hands-on experience with R, Python, Java, Tensorflow and Big data machine learning platforms.
- Understanding of data structures, data modelling and software architecture.
- Knowledge of math, probability, statistics and algorithms.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of Python, R or Java languages and machine learning libraries.
- Understanding of tools such as Tensorflow, Matlab, Big Data Machine learning libraries.
Experience in developing solutions for Energy and process industries would be preferable. - Knowledge of data science tools, techniques and its software engineering lifecycle.
Experience: 5 to 10 Years