Intello Labs is India’s most awarded Agri-tech start-up. We use deep learning and computer vision to digitize food quality and create transparency in the Agri-supply chain. The Intello Labs Engineering team focuses on developing new concepts and user experience through rapid prototyping and collaboration with the best-in-class research and development.
We are looking for an energetic team player with strong experience into Finance & Accounting. The finance manager will be responsible for collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information. One shall essentially record daily bookkeeping, accounts payable, receivables, payroll, assistance with end-of-month close, grant reports and audit preparation. Support ad hoc financial analysis request by business stakeholders and management. Entails highlighting key wins/ areas of focus for the business supplemented by commentaries substantiating the data, providing more transparency on the financial gaps. The Finance Manager will work closely with and report to the Finance Head.
You will be responsible for the following.
- Supervising the maintenance of books of accounts as per GAAP
- Develop and manage annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organization’s needs including preparation of periodic budget forecasts
- Prepare and maintain cash flow analysis as needed
- Ensure timely preparation of Standalone & Consolidated Financial Statement
- Responsible for GST, TDS, FEMA and other Statutory & Regulatory Compliances
- Responsible for external Stat Audit and Other regulatory tax filing
- Ensure operational compliance with policies, procedures and regulations for any necessary entities
- Process vendor payments
- Employee reimbursements including managing employee credit card charges and reconcile credit card accounts
- Timely preparation of MIS reports
- Respond to inquiries from internal stakeholders regarding budgets, deposits, disbursement and grant reporting requests.
- Assist in reconciling all balance sheet and income statement accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis as indicated by the monthly closing schedule.
- Process payroll, report payroll taxes and ensure compliances thereof
- Perform basic office management duties as requested
Required Candidate profile.
- Should be MBA Finance / CA with 5 to 8 years work exp
- Excellent in MS Excel & MS Power point
- Knowledge of Tally
- Experience in eCommerce will be an added advantage
- Knowledge on ERP implementation
- Excellent communication & presentation skills -Ability to interface with Management Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Primary Location: Gurgaon