Intello Labs is India’s most awarded agri-tech startup. Our vision is to bring complete transparency in the food and agriculture supply chain. We are creating cutting edge solutions for scalable quality assessment and improvement and leverage AI, Computer Vision and IoT.
We are working with various industries such as food retail, food processing, commodity traders providing them with tools to assess and track quality across their processes. This helps them make better procurement, storage and usage decisions leading to right price and reduced wastage.
Digital Marketing Job Purpose
Develops strong and innovative digital marketing campaigns, using SEO, PPC, and other techniques to drive traffic to company pages and generate interest in company products. Creates engaging written, graphic, and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
You will be responsible for the following.
- Develop and implement SEO and PPC strategies
- Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies
- Develop engaging online content including clickbait, forums, videos, graphics, and blogs; monitor and analyze content success
- Forecast marketing campaign growth and ROI for marketing campaigns
- Manage email and social media marketing campaigns
- Expert in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, LinkedIn Advertise and paid promotion
- Drive traffic to company pages and increase social media channel engagement
- Develop and manage projects and team members, including delegating tasks, reviewing team member work, adhering closely to deadlines and to budget, developing and revising ideas, and implementing projects
- Keep abreast of new social media sites, web technologies, and digital marketing trends; implement these new technologies in developing campaigns and update current campaigns to include new information
The following are essential qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising/Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3-6 years experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- Location – Gurgaon
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills, Editing, Self-Motivated, Team and Goal-Oriented, Strong Attention to Detail, in-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- SEO, PPC, Google AdWords, Content Management Systems, Photoshop, InDesign, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Microsoft Office