Intello Labs is India’s most awarded agri-tech startup. Our vision is to bring complete transparency in the food and agri supply chain. We aim to achieve this by digitizing food quality by leveraging the cutting edge advancements in AI, Computer Vision and IoT.
We are working with various industries such as food retail, food processing, commodity traders providing them tools to assess and track quality across their processes. This helps them make better procurement, storage and usage decisions leading to right price and reduced wastage.
We are looking for a data science analyst that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high-quality and scalable prediction systems integrated with our products.
You will be responsible for the following.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company’s data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
Required Candidate profile.
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc . Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Great communication skills
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, MS Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase is a plus
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Programming and scripting skills on Python is a plus
- Data-oriented personality
- B.Tech or B. E preferred
- Experience 1-3 years