Images and smartphones have the potential to help agriculture industry meet its productivity and sustainability challenges. The simplicity of images as a medium of communication can help overcome the lack of information flow across agriculture value chain.
Intello Labs aims to revolutionize agriculture by enabling farmers, traders, millers,
retailers and end users in communication though images for product quality, infestation, plant health or even soil conditions
Our Computer vision algorithms for digital agriculture can see minutest details on every image and harness intelligence to grade agriculture commodities or determine crop infestation.
Agricultural Products Grading
Intello Labs has invented a pioneering first-in-the-world app & equipment to test, grade and analyse the visual quality parameters of agri commodities. We currently offer services for testing and grading of wheat, corn, tomato, soybean, potato and onions. We are in the process of adding one commodity per month to our portfolio, thereby widening our product portfolio and client base. We also can customize the product for each individual company and each location basis your requirements – thereby deepening the knowledge of the commodity.
Our invention adds tremendous value to the food and agribusiness industry by :
- Reducing the time taken for quality testing from 15 minutes to 2 minutes.
- Real time sharing of data across multiple locations and screens.
- An accuracy of 95 % and more beating the human eye.
- Removal of subjectivity in quality assessment.
- Promoting a shared understanding of the visual quality paramters.
- Eliminating disputes thereby saving managerial time and legal fees leading to increased productivity.